- My Bloomington - provides information about City services available to addresses in the vicinity of Bloomington, IN. Trash pick up day? check. City Councilperson? check. Polling place? check. Parks, parking, road closings...all this and more.
- City of Bloomington HAND Department - assistance for buying a home, organizing a neighborhood association, preserving historic property, resolving concerns about housing code violations or rental grievances, and much more.
- City of Bloomington Neighborhood Resources - grants and programs for neighborhoods - also host of the annual BloomingNeighborhood event at City Hall
- Council of Neighborhood Associations (CONA) - hosts speakers on neighborhood topics and supports neighborhood associations in Bloomington
- Other Bloomington Neighborhood Associations - our peers in the Bloomington Neighborhood scene
- Historic Walking Tours - download brochures for other downtown and Near West walking expeditions
- Walk Score - Prospect Hill is conveniently located to many downtown services. Find out how your house location scores.
- B-Line Trail - construction updates and FAQs about our urban walking trail
- BEAD - Bloomington Entertainment & Arts District website with listings of lively happenings downtown throughout the district
- BUEA Tax Credits - Prospect Hill is in the Zone...the Enterprise Zone that is. Find out how living and working in the Bloomington Urban Enterprise Zone can add up on your tax return.
- Property Transfer Database - Want to know who bought that house - and for how much? Simply type in the address. (HT Online Subscription Required)
- Homefinder.org - local MLS database for properties for sale in Bloomington and Monroe County
- Bloomington Restorations, Inc. - A non-profit organization with information on home preservation, house moving, and historic homes for sale. They are responsible for saving the Paris Dunning house and many other homes throughout the near west side!