The Prospect Hill Neighborhood Association meets monthly on the first Monday of the month at 6:30 p.m. All neighbors are welcome!
Meeting location for 2019 will be at the IFell Building on 4th & Rogers unless otherwise noted. (Enter on 4th Street, two doors East of Rainbow Bakery).
2019 Prospect Hill Neighborhood Association Meeting Schedule:
2/4/19 - PHNA 6:30pm at I Fell
Agenda • Minute Summary
3/4/19 - PHNA 6:30pm at I Fell
Agenda • Minutes
4/1/19 - PHNA 6:30pm at I Fell
Agenda • Minutes
5/6/19 - PHNA 6:30pm at I Fell
6/3/19 - PHNA 6:30pm at I Fell
6/30 - PHNA Spring Picnic 4p-7p at Building Trades Park
Picnic will take the place of July meeting.
8/5/19 - PHNA 6:30pm at I Fell
9/2/19 - PHNA 6:30pm at I Fell
10/7/19 - PHNA 6:30pm at I Fell
Fall picnic likely to happen in October
11/4/19 - PHNA 6:30pm at I Fell
12/2/19 - PHNA 6:30pm at I Fell
*Meeting location for 2019 will be at the I.Fell Building on 4th & Rogers unless otherwise noted. (Enter on 4th Street.)
Stay in the loop with neighborhood news! Subscribe to the Prospect Hill Neighborhood e-News Update email list at the top of this page.
Contact us with any questions about the neighborhood.
Updates about Prospect Hill Neighborhood news, events, and meetings are posted to a Google Group and sent via subscription to neighbors and friends.
Go here to view a paper newsletter archive (The Little Prospector and Prospect Hill Prospectus)
Voluntary Dues & Membership
Voluntary neighborhood dues are accepted year round.
Suggested dues levels:
Glenda Murray (treasurer)
525 W. 3rd Street
Bloomington, IN 47404
BUISINESS / ORGANIZATION MEMBERSHIP
Businesses and nonprofits may join for and receive their name in paper newsletters (2/year), as well as on prospecthillneighborhood.org. Business memberships are $40 and nonprofit memberships are $20 with approval at the discretion of the executive committee. Email prospect.hill.neighborhood [at] gmail.com
President: Jessika Griffin (serving a 2-year term until Sept. 2020)
Vice President: Leslie Abshier (serving a 2-year term until Sept. 2019)
Treasurer: Glenda Murray (serving a 2-year term until Sept. 2019)
Secretary: Patrick Murray (serving a 2-year term until Sept. 2020)
Greater Prospect Hill Historic District Design Review Committee
Constitution & Bylaws
- Rose Hill Cemetery Archway Project: https://www.patronicity.com/project/rose_hill_cemetery_bicentennial_archway#!
- Common Pollen Mural at Fairview and Howe: https://www.flickr.com/photos/eobanb/sets/72157669852880787
- Neighborhood Traffic Safety Program (NTSP)
- Neighborhood Parties
- Building & Trades Park Shelter
- Neighborhood Sign Toppers
- Movie Night
- Lefty Galloway Headstone Restoration Project (2004)
- Neighborhood Benches Project (2013)
- Neighborhood Murals Project (2013)
- Oral History Project (2003)
- Historic Sidewalk Restoration
- Westside Neighborhood Events - collaborative events between Prospect Hill, Near Westside, Maple Heights and McDoel Gardens neighborhoods